Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 82

I love how slow our life is (sometimes I am way bored, though). I want this life for my kids, but it isn't fully the life I would have by myself. I love that they ran around in the front after dinner. It turns into Emmett choo-chooing and Ali running with her cape on. Then Emmett messed up the neighbor's yard clipping pile. So he needed to sweep it back up. They spent the next 20 minutes sweeping and having fun doing it. And Emmett practiced jumping over the pile. Over and over and over... I often feel alone. Not many kids are also out during the day. They are at daycare. They aren't outside at night b/c they're busy getting ready for the next day. We rarely are busy. Sometimes I wish we were, but really, I'm content :). I guess if I was busy, I wouldn't have time to feel alone...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment