Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 79

Can I just take a moment to celebrate? I remember when Ali was a toddler and she didn't eat a whole lot. She would scream when it was time for breakfast. Scream at lunch. Scream at dinner. One snowy morning that I knew I was going to be stuck inside with her all day, I decided to put nutella and sprinkles on a waffle and make it look like a donut. She excitedly ate it. Then she wanted chocolate waffles all the time. So I started making waffle sandwiches with a little almond butter (she can't stand peanut butter) so I could have something she would eat for lunch. One day, she ate 11 miniature waffle sandwiches. Fast forward to today... I have been out of waffles since Tuesday and no one is starving. Emmett doesn't really eat them, but he doesn't really eat anything else either. My mom found a train sandwich cutter and he was excited to try it. Today I made their lunches without toasting any waffles :). I made a nutella and almond butter train sandwich for em, and Ali chose turkey. They both had some apples, cheese and strawberries. I feel like I have come so far and am feeling thankful for all the progress :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment