Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 73

Here is a pic of Ali at the arboretum when we went for the princess party. Poor thing. We get there and she is so excited about her outfit. I let her borrow my "wedding necklace", and she is so proud of how she looks and that she gets to wear it out. I ask her to sit in front of some lovely flowers under a gazebo so I could get a few pics before we go into the party. While sitting, a bird poops on her arm and all down her dress. I, of course, lie and say that it was dirt falling from the flowers above. She buys the story, but is sooooo not happy about the fact her dress is dirty. Isn't that how life is??? Why do we keep getting shit on when we really need a great day? I've decided the answer is: to keep us humble. Shit will do that...


I get her dress cleaned off and the day goes well. Although, she was reluctant to have her picture taken in front of flowers from then on...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment