Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 55


Wow! I can't believe I have forgotten to post anything in the last few days. I have been emotionally exhausted and I feel like I'm fighting to not lose myself. This week was frustrating as I felt like I gave all of myself to my family and it has left me tired and drained. I got myself sonic drinks and a new bag from target just so I felt like there was still some of me in my day.

My new bag purchase represents how I feel in life right now. I really want to go to a few stores and look for one. I want to go without bribing the kids to endure it with me. I want to buy a bag that I think expresses me. But instead, I buy one that I see at target. It's there. I'm there. Its cute enough. And it's cheap...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment